This may not be a complete list, but it is a good start if you are packing for a cabin camping trip:
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Close-toe shoes
- Swimwear, if there is swimming
- Long pants, if there is horseback riding
- Bug spray
- Refillable water bottle
- Bedding, usually sheets, pillow and blanket, though some prefer a sleeping bag. It is best to bring at least one fitted sheet to cover the mattress.
- Phone charger
Additional (optional) items:
- Folding camp chair (cabins don’t have a lot of seating indoors)
- Small cooler with ice and a few cold drinks
- Snacks, but not too much as they feed you meals there.
- Food and sticks to roast marshmallows and make S’mores. Some camps provide this, most don’t.